Today Mommy and I made the executive decision to stay home this morning so we could spend some time with Daddy. All my friends were meeting up at Fort Hunter to play. I loved this park and definitely want to visit it again soon. At any rate, today will be a catch up day for my blog.
I have been a very busy boy lately and have neglected keeping you filled in on my adventures. I recently had Nana in to see me for a few days. Mom had a doctor appointment and needed to get a things done without me, so Nana came to keep me company. We had a blast as always!
Nana bought me my first tricycle. I feel in love with it at first site. We had went to Target to spend some of my summer fun money that she gave me and I saw it sitting on the shelf. It was screaming my name and I could tell it wanted me to hop on! I quickly tore it off the shelf and sat down. It fit perfectly! I could reach the pedals and everything. Mommy and Nana showed me how to pedal. I did a pretty good job but I know I have a lot to learn.
I also got another surprise with my summer fun money. Mommy had ordered me my very first Airzone Trampoline. It is a little trampoline that will only hold me and is enclosed. I can jump my little heart out in that thing! Mommy is thinking about keeping it in the garage for those rainy days.
Last, but certainly not least, I went to my very first baseball game! Mommy with her mad couponing skills, found a way to get us free tickets to the York Revolution game. She went to buy donuts and the lady told her that if she bought a dozen that she could have 2 tickets in honor of Maple Donut Day at the Park. Of course, she took the deal and brought home donuts for us and for my fabulous neighbors! What a great deal! I enjoyed the game for the most part and behaved myself. I did insist on a hat and a foam finger to wave around. I was the cutest little fan out there!!!!
I will have to think of what I am leaving out....it has been a busy week!



No comments:
Post a Comment