Well, after another fever spike of 103+, Mom decided to take me back to the doctor to get another opinion on what was causing me to feel so icky. I had a pretty good day where I was able to play until about 2pm but during my nap, my fever shot back up and I was miserable. She ended calling the pediatrician at about 5:30pm and he said to run me over so he could take a look at me. My breathing was still a little wheezy and my fever was holding strong even after motrin. The doc checked my ears and sure enough I had another ear infection. So now, he wants me to continue albuterol treatments along with prednisolone and an antibiotic for my ear. Hopefully, this combination of medicine will help me get back to my normal hyper self. Until then, I am having fun playing computer games and watching Brady videos.





2 comments:
Brady Nana is praying for you. I love those pictures. You look like such a big boy.
Poor sick Brady!! Grandma and Grandpa are praying you will feel better soon. Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment