So glad you love "Blue Thunder". Pa Obie said he could see you driving the big truck like his. I think he is looking down from heaven with that pa smile saying, I told you so. Pa and I have many fond memories from both of our boys. Mom thanks for posting pictures- they are the next best thing to actually being there.
Hi! My name is Brayden but everyone calls me Brady. I am a little boy who is full of energy and ready for life's adventures. I want to share my ups and downs with everyday life. Get ready to read the innermost thoughts of a toddler! Feel free to leave me a comment! I really hope you enjoy my journey.
2 comments:
Brady, Cool Car!!
So glad you love "Blue Thunder". Pa Obie said he could see you driving the big truck like his. I think he is looking down from heaven with that pa smile saying, I told you so. Pa and I have many fond memories from both of our boys. Mom thanks for posting pictures- they are the next best thing to actually being there.
Post a Comment