
Today was a big day for me. I got to go outside and play in the sunshine for the first time. I have to say, I was a little afraid at first, but don't worry, Mommy quickly put my sunglasses on to help me adjust to the bright light. She laughed and told Daddy that my future was so bright, I had to wear shades. Mommy and Daddy make me laugh. You can see my cool shades in the pictures that Daddy took with Mommy's pink camera. Daddy said I looked like aquaman. I really like the sunshine and I can't wait to play outside this summer. My kitties Dallas and Jersey wanted to come outside and play too. Mommy won't let them come out so they just stood at the door and meowed at me the whole time. Who knows, maybe I can let them come out and play one day. Mommy also took a picture of me and Daddy. If you look in the background, you can can see Dallas and Jersey watching me play. I think they like me.

Until my next adventure.......
No comments:
Post a Comment