Saturday, April 26, 2008

I scream for ice cream...

Saturday, April 26th, 2008


Today was my first official ice cream run. Daddy told me early this morning that he would take me for ice cream if I was a good boy during the day. Of course, I couldn't turn down that offer. I played all day and even took a big, long nap so Mommy could fix Daddy a good dinner. After dinner, Daddy got the chicco car seat out and adjusted the straps. I haven't ridden in the chicco for a while now. The last time I rode in it was to the hospital to see Mommy. I think that was back in the middle of March and I have grown quite a bit since then. Look how much room I take up now in the car seat. My Daddy always makes sure I am safe and comfortable. He is such a good Daddy. I was so excited for ice cream, I fell asleep on the way to Bruster's! Mommy and Daddy woke me up when we got there. They didn't want me to miss all the fun. Check out my messy face in the pictures below:










I hope we ge to go for ice cream again real soon. I like going to Bruster's for ice cream instead of going to the hospital for the sweet treat. I think next time I will try chocolate fudge on my ice cream! Until my next adventure...

No comments: