Tuesday , February 23, 2010
Today I had my two year check up.....FINALLY! My last appointment was canceled due to snow. Daddy was off from work so I got to take both Mommy and Daddy. The nurse that took care of me was the same nurse who saw me on my very first visit. She just could not get over how big I was. She kept saying how she remembered the 4 lb little boy that first came in there. Boy time sure flies by!
Any way, I weighed in at 28.12 ozs and measured 34 ins. According to the charts, I am in the 52th percentile for weight and 48th percentile for height. I am pretty average. Developmentally, I am right on track and the doctor was pleased with his evaluation. I was very, very upset having to be checked out and all. Well, the doctor felt sorry for me and decided to bring me back in some chocolate kisses to try and make friends with me. Of course, I cried about that too.
My ears are looking good. He said there was a little fluid in both of them but nothing to be alarmed about. I am going to continue to take the yummy pink medicine for the next few days. Mommy promised that if I was a good boy, that she would take me to the Hop N Shop. Oh, and Daddy did treat me to a Happy Meal after my appointment. My Daddy is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment