Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow is on the way!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I am anxiously awaiting our big snow that we are supposed to get. Daddy promised that if we got snow, he would let me play outside for a little bit on Saturday. Mommy said that she would join us and we could make our first snowman if it snowed enough. I can't wait!

So I guess you have been wondering what I have been up to lately. Well, I am practicing football and soccer drills. I love when Mom hikes the ball to me. I have so much fun. I also like to kick the ball and try to catch it. Oh, and Mommy is trying to teach me how to dribble. She said that I am going to be some kind of ball player when I get big!

Before Mommy tells everyone I figure I might as well tell you. I am definitely a mini me of my Daddy. I am only two years old and I am making up my own rules. Yes, it has been witnessed and confirmed by Mom and Dad that I am a rule maker. Mommy first noticed when I would beg to get in my high chair. When she takes the tray off I immediately run to the doorway and wait patiently with my hands on my sides and stand on the wood transition to the kitchen. Daddy asked me who made up that rule. Mommy laughed and told him like father like son! I also have to stand on the number seven on my playmat when I throw the football to Mommy....another little rule that I have made up to follow.

You may notice that Mommy has been slacking on posting pictures lately. Well, she got a new toy for her camera and she has been trying to figure it out. She finally splurged on a Speed Lite with the money she got from the Capture York project. She also collected points from a site called mypoints and was able to get another $50 code for amazon. So, she is now able to take photos all night long! She still has a lot to learn so I am sure that the pictures will definitely start popping up a little more.

Just being goofy in Daddy's shoes!

I have spent the last week with my hands in my mouth! When will this teething thing be over!?

As you can see, I am thrilled with the new Speedlite!

Football!

As you can tell, I really love to wear my Daddy's shoes.

My new favorite toy -- a piece of cardboard!

My very first Valentine's Day cookie!

I couldn't believe Mom let me have the whole thing!

I love to climb on the furniture!

This is what I do when Mom pulls the camera out.

Mommy still loves to dress me in striped. At least this one says Future Rockstar on it.

No comments: