Friday, December 31, 2010

Candy Lane!!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Hershey Park Happy!!!! Candy Lane with my favorite friends and my Daddy! It doesn't get any sweeter than this in Chocolate Town USA! This was the final day for Candy Lane this year and my good friend "Bobbie" gave us some extra tickets and we were able to meet up with Spencer and Hayden. I had a blast. I did get spooked on the traffic jam ride which was very odd but I endured. Mainly, because the lady didn't stop the ride. Don't worry. Mom got pictures and everyone else got a good laugh. I finally got it together and rode it again with a nice little girl that I really took a liking too. We had so much fun and I can't wait until the park opens back up for the summer season!

So who is Gary and why is his name on my truck!?

Hershey Park Happy!

The Red Baron!

I think Dad was more excited about the carousel than me!

I was in awe of all the lights!

Giddy Up!

The Blue Car was less scary hugged up to a total stranger. I think she liked it even though she kept pushing me over to the other side.

No comments: