Friday, December 24, 2010

Choo Choo! Gingerbread Train!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Considering I am sick again and had to miss all the holiday festivities with my friends, my Mommy thought she would help get me in a good mood by planning a special day with me. First, Daddy was off from work! I must say it was the best surprise that I could have asked for that day. Next, Mommy decided to let me make a gingerbread train! She found it marked down really cheap at the store so she thought I may enjoy constructing a decorating my very own train! Boy I sure got excited when I pulled it out of the bag and she told me what we were going to do. I was so in love with this train that I had to pack it to whatever room I was in at the moment. I had a BLAST!





No comments: