Monday, April 21, 2008

Hi, Mr. Popular here...

Monday, April 21st, 2008


Today was a good day. I had so much fun playing with all my toys. I was having so much fun, I made it five minutes past my bedtime. Actually I was having such a good time with Daddy that I didn't even realize what time it was. Daddy always makes me laugh no matter what kind of mood I have been in for the day. I love when he comes home from work. Mommy took our picture tonight. I think I look like my Daddy. What do you think?


My Nana and Mommy took lots of pictures of me today. I got to wear so many different outfits. I wore a new sleeper that said Mr. Popular. I must have looked pretty good because the cameras started flashing. I sat on the couch all by myself. Nana says I am becoming such a big boy. Mommy says I will be her baby forever. Below are the favorite pics that Mommy and Nana took of me. I hope you enjoy them!






Tomorrow Mommy has another appointment at the medical center. Daddy doesn't have to work so that means I get to hang out with him all day. I can't wait. Mommy says that it will be our male bonding time, whatever that is! I will definitely have some stories to tell you tomorrow. Until my next adventure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is growing so fast