Today I am officially sitting at the table like a big boy. I love to have all my snacks sitting in the BIG chair all by myself. Mommy has decided to trust me a little and not sit right beside me anymore. I can get up and down all by myself. I am such a big boy these days!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Big Boy!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Today I am officially sitting at the table like a big boy. I love to have all my snacks sitting in the BIG chair all by myself. Mommy has decided to trust me a little and not sit right beside me anymore. I can get up and down all by myself. I am such a big boy these days!





Today I am officially sitting at the table like a big boy. I love to have all my snacks sitting in the BIG chair all by myself. Mommy has decided to trust me a little and not sit right beside me anymore. I can get up and down all by myself. I am such a big boy these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are growing up tooooooo fast..
Post a Comment