Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures!!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This definitely looks like a scene from A Christmas Story. If you can't tell.....I am starring as Randy!

Throwing snowballs with Uncle Mark. Check out his cool moon boots!

The Haircut of 2010

Like Father........

Like Son!

I was trying to convince Grandpa to let me down the stairs. It didn't work.

Playing cars with Daddy and Grandma!

Aunt Cathy blowing out her birthday candles!

Isn't my Aunt Cathy pretty!

Uncle Mark and I....anxiously awaiting some cake!

Hey guys....don't forget me!

I was mad that Uncle Mark made me get out of his seat. He didn't call it back so I helped myself!

Uh.....you want me to eat cake........

NO WAY!!!!!

My very special friend Olivia! It was love at first sight.....at least for me!

Come on Baby......what do I have to do for a smooch!?

Of course, I had to make sure that the booster seat met all safety requirements.

I was watching Grandpa shovel snow. I sooooo wanted to be out there with him!

I am cool even if my glasses are upside down!

I loooooove to play in the snow. I was begging Mommy to go outside.

I like to lick glass.

I was practicing Shhhhhh here.

See, I have some UK blood in me!

Such a sweet look!

My 25th month picture!

3 comments:

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

great pictures! I love the one with him and your father in law....priceless!

Laura@SouthernPirates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Brady Nana loves your haircut- ask Grandma if I can make an appointment. Looks like you had lots of fun in Cleveland. You are a lucky little man to be so loved by everyone and of course we are so lucky to have you.