Prayers sure do work! I am back to my normal self. Mommy is running after me as I enjoy my new found freedom of the stairs. I learned how to unlock the baby gates so there is no more peace and quiet here! My ear is still draining icky stuff but I am not in any pain anymore. I slept through the night and I am back eating. Oh, and I gave Mom the best gift ever last night! I ate a cupcake that she made me! If you remember from all my past pictures, I thought any kind of cake/cupcake was the devil. I was wrong! Mommy makes great cupcakes! She found a brand and flavor that doesn't contain milk and I gobbled them up. It was yellow cupcake mix by Duncan Hines. So yummy!!!!!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Prayers Work!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Prayers sure do work! I am back to my normal self. Mommy is running after me as I enjoy my new found freedom of the stairs. I learned how to unlock the baby gates so there is no more peace and quiet here! My ear is still draining icky stuff but I am not in any pain anymore. I slept through the night and I am back eating. Oh, and I gave Mom the best gift ever last night! I ate a cupcake that she made me! If you remember from all my past pictures, I thought any kind of cake/cupcake was the devil. I was wrong! Mommy makes great cupcakes! She found a brand and flavor that doesn't contain milk and I gobbled them up. It was yellow cupcake mix by Duncan Hines. So yummy!!!!!
Even sick.....I am still pretty cute! If you look close you can see the icky stuff coming out of my ear. Mommy has to clean it about every hour or so.
Prayers sure do work! I am back to my normal self. Mommy is running after me as I enjoy my new found freedom of the stairs. I learned how to unlock the baby gates so there is no more peace and quiet here! My ear is still draining icky stuff but I am not in any pain anymore. I slept through the night and I am back eating. Oh, and I gave Mom the best gift ever last night! I ate a cupcake that she made me! If you remember from all my past pictures, I thought any kind of cake/cupcake was the devil. I was wrong! Mommy makes great cupcakes! She found a brand and flavor that doesn't contain milk and I gobbled them up. It was yellow cupcake mix by Duncan Hines. So yummy!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love your jammies. I am so glad you like cupcakes now. Everytime Nana comes to visit I seem to be the only one eating them. All my friends at church ask me about you this morning. Our prayer chain works wonders. I was sooooo happy to tell them how fast you got to feeling better. By the way Nana couldn't help but notice you were on Daddy's side of the bed.
Glad you are felling better Brady! Mine are still not draining...I should have taken the same medicine as you!
YAY BRADY!! We are so glad you are feeling better! And I have to say...cupcakes are the best so I am so happy you got to enjoy one! You have a good Mommy to make you some yummy cupcakes!
Post a Comment