Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Thank Yous!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, I got a big surprise today in the mail. John Blue, Aunt Laura, and Uncle John sent me a Valentine's Day package! The coolest thing in the whole box was my cousin John Blue's basketball card. Yes, he has his own basketball card! How cool is that!? I can't wait until I see John Blue again so he can teach me some basketball moves. I love the shirts and the cool dishes to hold my nuggets and cheerios. I also have to tell you that he sent me a GI Joe Valentine. I was so excited that I packed it around the house and now it is up on the refrigerator. Thank you all so very much.

I also wanted to say thanks again to my Nana for the cool Hop N Shop pass and also to my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye for the Chuck E. Cheese gift card. I can not wait until I get to go see that mouse again!

I sure am a lucky little boy!