Whoa! I asked and hoped for snow but I didn't need this much! It started snowing on Friday night and kept snowing and snowing and snowing. It is so deep that Daddy didn't think it was a good idea to take me out yet. There are snow drifts over three feet high in some places. It is nuts! I have to say that it is absolutely beautiful. Until it melts down a little, I have been enjoying some really fun snow days. Mommy and I baked cookies. I ate cookies. I ate more cookies. Oh, and Daddy got me to try a piece of pizza crust. Other than that, Mommy has let me watch Yo Gabba again. I have watched it so many times that I can pretty much act out any given part of the episode that features Jack Black. I do everything along with the episode. Mommy was amazed.
Oh, and BIG news Grandma Kaye!!!!!! I can say "ALL DONE" and raise my arms up! I am still practicing so everyone will know what I am saying without Mommy having to translate. Mommy was soooooo excited when I repeated it after her. Now, when I want to get down out of my high chair, I raise my arms and say Ah Du (All Done)! Thanks for helping me with that one Grandma!
My swing set looks normal with all the snow. Anyone that has tried to get in the swings on my swingset can really understand how deep the snow is here!




5 comments:
Brady,
You got more snow that we did!!
Grandma has got a valentine cookie for you and now you can tell us when you are "all done"!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Kaye
wow Brady...did you get any snow? LOL!
Grandma and Grandpa!!!! I can't wait to get that cookie! I am getting really good at eating them. Mommy says that Grandma makes the best cookies and I have to agree!
Aunt Laura,
I must have wished too hard because we got too much for me to even play in. On a positive note, my sandbox is still there. I can see it now! I bet John Blue would love to play in all this snow!
WOW, Beady, that is A LOT of snow! I know Mandy and Molly wish they could play in it with you!
Post a Comment