Today I spent another great day outside! Daddy has to work late so Mom and I decided to hit the road and walk around the neighbor. After greeting everyone and every single truck in the neighborhood, we retreated to the back yard....my favorite place. You are never ever going to believe what we found......lots of daffodils! Who would have ever thought that less than a month ago they were covered with three feet of snow and now they are here!!!! I was so excited about them and wanted to smell every last one of them. Mommy even let me pick one and carry it around the backyard. I had so much fun! My outdoor adventure must have wore me out because I took a 2 hour and 45 minute nap. When I finally got up, I broke my fish stick eating record!!! I ate 7 complete fish sticks all by myself! I probably would have eaten more but that is all Mom fixed me tonight. I am becoming such a good eater!









No comments:
Post a Comment