Monday, March 15, 2010
Well, today I had a surprise........ My Daddy was home when I crawled out of bed! Normally, he is off on Tuesday but this week he was off on Monday. What a great start to the week! I also wanted to add that I was the last one out of bed this morning. You're very welcome Mom!
Over the last week, I have been spending a lot of time on my personal hygiene. I finally discovered that I could pull the step stool over to the vanity in the bathroom and stand up on it! I don't know why it took me so long to figure this out being that I climb on everything! I brush my teeth about a half dozen times a day. I also like to wash my hands, clean my ears, and comb my hair. I guess you could say that my favorite room in the house has to be the bathroom. Too bad I still won't get anywhere near sitting on the toilet!
Oh, I don't think I have told you all about my grocery store adventure with Mom. Mom finally gave in and did something that she swore she would never, ever do the other day. She pushed the mother of all carts at the grocery store....you know which one I am talking about.....the one with the car attached to the front with TWO steering wheels. I was so happy. Let me tell you, the steering wheels could spin all the way around. I was probably the happiest kid who ever fastened the seat belt in the car cart. As Mom pushed the HUGE cart around the store I would yell with happiness......Wooooooooowww....Woooooooooo........EEEeeeeeekkk! Everyone had to stare at the overly happy kid and smile at me. Mom, on the other hand, tried to be quiet. She was so quiet I had to routinely yell MAAAAAA every 38 seconds to make sure she was still there. Unfortunately, the cart wouldn't fit in Mom's car so she had to drag it back to the cart corral while I was fighting her every step of the way. I did not want to leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment