Monday, March 8, 2010
Well, I am feeling a lot better despite the fact I got Mom up at 4am this morning. She has officially caught my cold so we have spent the day coughing together. Mom has a true cough but I am mainly just mocking her.
Besides being a sick, I have a lot of updates on the Kaye House. I officially have my very own car. Yes, you read it correctly. I am a proud owner of a Step 2 Stock Car Bed!!!! It is awesome! Mommy and Daddy decided to let me have a big boy room. My love of cars motivated the final decision along with Mom's life long dream to have a race car bed. I expect any night for her to beg me to let her sleep in it!
I also have a new napping spot. Mom and Dad splurged and got a new living room set. they sold the other one and my baby furniture so it really didn't cost much at all. I am still getting used to it but I am sure that I will start to like it eventually.
Last but not least, I have an addiction. I think that I may need to sign up for the Intervention show on A&E. I have discovered those wonderful little things called Girl Scout Cookies.....more specifically Trefoils (Old Fashion Shortbread)cookies. I can't stop eating them! The scary part about all of this.......Mommy only ordered ONE box!!!! I have already eaten half of it! What am I going to do!??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
but the car only has stickers for head lights! Be careful!
Wow, Brady, you are a big boy getting your VERY OWN car! I love it! Tell your Mommy that I like the new furniture and the floors are BEAUTIFUL!!
Aunt Cathy -- Thank goodness the track is always lit! LOL.
Rhonda - Thanks so much for the compliments. I love my new car and the floors are great for sliding. Mommy even got me my own swiffer so I can help clean. Hope the 3 "M's" are all doing well! Tell all of them that I have a car and I am still available! ;)
Post a Comment