Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fun Times with Bobby!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today I got to hang out with my good buddy Robbie a.k.a. Bobby. I got to spend the whole day with his Nana until he got home from his Dad's house. Mommy had a photo shoot that morning so she was so happy that Bobby's Nana was able to keep me. After the photo shoot, I got to go on a train ride! Yes, that's right I got to go to the North Pole on a train and Santa gave me a book...even though I wouldn't even look at him. I had so much fun! Oh, and we also got to run wild at a park before the train ride. Such a great day in the life of Brady!

Bobby and I trying to be good.

Bobbie's Mommy (Courtney) pretending to have twin boys!

Pondering or Pooping -- who knows?

Driving nowhere and having a blast!

Bobby giving me encouragement as I tackle the beam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady Nana is so thankful for all your little friends and their families.