Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today was another fun filled Tuesday! Daddy was off so that meant we got to do something fun. We decided to head south to the York Galleria to visit a place called Tumble Town. It was a lot like the Hop N' Shop but this place had more climbing things. It wasn't busy at all. I did make one friend while I was there. Her name is Chloe and she was 2 and a half years old. She liked me. I could tell becuase she followed me around and wanted to throw balls at me. Don't worry. I liked it. I tuckered myself out from running around like a mad man that I fell asleep at dinner. Yes, I was in my highchair and fell asleep sitting right up. I guess Mom and Dad got their 10 dollars worth out of that trip!






No comments: