Wanted : Hair Cut by Grandma Kaye! Everyone is agreement that I need a hair cut asap! My cute little curls are not coming back. My hair is stick straight and all over my head. I am afraid that we may have to use a weed wacker to cut it if we don't do something soon. Mommy still thinks I am cute though. Every day is a bed head day!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Wanted : Hair Cut by Grandma!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wanted : Hair Cut by Grandma Kaye! Everyone is agreement that I need a hair cut asap! My cute little curls are not coming back. My hair is stick straight and all over my head. I am afraid that we may have to use a weed wacker to cut it if we don't do something soon. Mommy still thinks I am cute though. Every day is a bed head day!







Wanted : Hair Cut by Grandma Kaye! Everyone is agreement that I need a hair cut asap! My cute little curls are not coming back. My hair is stick straight and all over my head. I am afraid that we may have to use a weed wacker to cut it if we don't do something soon. Mommy still thinks I am cute though. Every day is a bed head day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Brady Grandma will surely cut your hair when you come here...but you must promise to sit very still...is that possible for you???don't worry..we will figure it out anyway!!!Love grandma
I have a weedwacker!
Grandma - I will do my very best. Mommy said she would let me watch a new movie so I would be extra interested which will make me still. We can surely hope for the best.
Laura - You need to come visit and bring the weedwacker! Oh, you have to bring John Blue too! I miss him and can't wait until we can play together again!
Post a Comment