Friday, January 15, 2010

Workin' Hard For My Money!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Well, I am workin' hard for my money these days. Mom has me doing all kinds of chores around the house. I can sweep. I can dust bust. I can wipe up my spills. I can even flush the toilet! I love to help Mom around the house. She says that I am the best little helper that she has ever had. I am supposed to teach Dallas and Jersey how to be productive but I am not sure I will succeed at that. So far, Dallas tells me that their job is to hold the couch down. Boy, they do a great job at that!













Take a look at my $3 jammies that Mom got me at Wal-Mart the other day! The jammies even came in a pouch with a rubber duckie and a rubber frog in it. Yay for bargains!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the jammies. Where do you have Jersey???? Didn't see her in the pictures. Colton says he loves your jammies too and knows he will get them later. His favorite thing to do is to check on his buddy Brady everyday on your blog. He got triple excited when Brady talked.