Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wii!!!!!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today we FINALLY hooked up the Wii. John Blue was so awesome. He sent me two games that he knew I would like. I am still not quite getting how to play them but I sure do love watching Mater and Lightning McQueen race through Radiator Springs. After about an hour of that, Mommy and Daddy broke out the sports games that came with it. I tell you, Mom sure packs a mean right hook. Daddy and I better stay on her good side. The funniest moment of the night had to be when Daddy learned to cheat on the Wiit Fit. Yes, he was cheating on a FITNESS game. There is a challenge that lets you go for a fun run. You are supposed to put the remote in your pocket while you run in place. Well, Dad figured out all he had to do was sit on the couch and wave his arm up and down. It was too funny. He waved his arm so fast, his character fell! Thank you Nana for all the fun you gave us this evening. I can't wait for you to come visit so we can play!

No comments: