Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I am absolutely the most amazing Peanut in the world. Yesterday, Mommy had to take me with her to one of her doctor appointments. I am usually a handful anytime I get near a doctor type setting. Daddy was having to work so Mom knew we had to make it work. I did AWESOME!
We got up and got ready real quick. Mommy decided to let me eat breakfast in the car being that the first sign of going somewhere, I wouldn't get my head out of the pet door. We parked a good mile away from the part of the hospital that we were headed to for the appointment. I think Mommy was secretly hoping that she would walk some of my energy right out. Well, it must have worked because I couldn't have been a better boy.
At the hospital, we got to see a lot of neat things. I got to see a statue of a big lion. I pointed out all of his parts and roared at him for about 15 minutes. I had a blast. We then went on a color hunt. I helped name all the colors on the vending machines. Daddy has been working on my colors with me so I was able to find red, blue, green, yellow and orange. Too cool! I also discovered that I am a little afraid of elevators. The first one scared me but the other three that we went on had other people in it that talked to me so it wasn't as scary.
During the appointment, Mom came prepared with a cool new toy and shortbread cookies. I got to have some cookies in the lobby and I got to play with my new toy back in the examining room. My new toy was a Fold N Go Matchbox Mickey Mouse Toy. It came with a car and everything. I didn't make a peep the entire time because I was so intrigued by it. Oh wait, I did say Oh my when they put a bandage on Mommy's arm from the blood draw.
Even more exciting news.....Nurse Sandy decided to measure me too. I was 35.5 inches tall. I was squirmy at the pediatrician's office so I was still as a statue for this measurement. They let me stand up tall against the wall and Mommy couldn't believe how good I was for everyone! Nurse Sandy even decided to pull out her purse and give me a special sticker from her collection. It was Percy! I was so excited! My sticker collection is getting bigger!
Mom will find out later this week about her blood levels and if she will be taking more or less of the Vitamin D. Nurse Sandy was so nice to us and told her that anytime I needed to come with Mommy that I was more than welcome to come with her. Yay for a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so proud of you Brady for being so good and helping your mommy!
Post a Comment