Today is another great day in the life of Brady! Who am I kidding.....every day is a great day in the life of Brady. I slept in this morning until about 9:30am. I have become a late sleeper since the time change. Mom is one happy camper!
It is so beautiful here and the weather is great. We are in the 60's which means lots of playtime outside for me. I am hoping that my Daddy gets home before dark so I can have him pull me all over the backyard in my wagon. He is the best at that game. Mom is too cautious and doesn't let me get any air when we hit the bumps. Oh, and Mom finally found where she "hid" my golf clubs so I get to play some golf this evening. For some random reason, Daddy let me bring them inside this past winter. Well, let's just say between the TV and the cats, it was a little too dangerous for me to have them in the house. Thank goodness for warm weather!!!!



2 comments:
John Blue likes your outfit...since he has one too!
Aunt Laura-
We think of you all everytime I wear it....which is a lot because it is one of my favorites!
Post a Comment