Friday, July 23, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh my goodness...the dog days of summer is in full force. It is so incredibly hot right now I have retreated to the indoors. Mommy and I tried out a new park with my good buddy Spencer. Man, it was hot even for us. We got there about 40 minutes before Spencer and we ended up staying about 30 more minutes when he got there. We couldn't handle the heat anymore. The park was absolutely awesome though. I had a blast before I got too hot. The park is called Adventure Zone and it is in Mechanicsburg. Turns out it is only about 20 some minutes from us. Not bad! There was lots to do there. Plenty of swings and slides for everyone. There was also something called the alphabet cove. In the cove, there was letters all over the place. I had so much fun finding them and telling Mommy about each one. I love my letters! With the heat, Mommy didn't get to take a lot of pictures. However, she did get a few of Spence and I.








No comments: