Saturday, July17, 2010
Well, I finally found a park that I hadn't been to yet. Mommy and I joined some of my friends on Thursday and boy did we have fun. Spencer's Mommy gave me lots of books. My favorite was the one with a motorcycle, dump truck, crane, and boat in it. I love it! We also spent the afternoon with my good friend Robbie. He has lots of water toys in the yard so I went to enjoy some sun and fun. I had a great time! Robbie's house is always fun because there is lots of room to run around, a train tables, and lots of dogs....well, only 2 but that is a lot to me. I always have a blast. I was so tuckered out from my all day adventure that I napped really good and slept in my room all night long. What a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment