Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July!!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Can you believe it's already July!? I sure can't! I have been a busy little boy helping Mommy around the house this past week. I am officially Mommy's little sidekick. Wherever she goes, I have to go as well. No more breaks for her! I am also going through a phase where I hate when Mommy is on the computer. I throw a fit and a half when she tries to get on it over 32 seconds. Hence, the lack of blog entries. I have also been going through a bit of a phase of waking up at 2-3am every single night. Mommy and Daddy do not like this new habit. Other than that, I am still trying my best to master all my letters, numbers, and colors. My favorite letters are "O", "R", and "P." For my numbers, I like "2" and "10." Yellow was the first color that I learned because my Mommy's car is yellow. Life is starting to make a lot more sense now that I am becoming more vocal.

Mommy is in the process of loading new software on her computer so I had to share two photos from the other day when I was so cooperative. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: