OMG! Today had to be one of the best days of my life! I got to go back to Hershey Park for the 3rd and final time this season. This time I got to take my friends with me!!! My best buddy Spencer joined me along with the twins. We all had such a great time. Somehow, I managed to even take a nap in my stroller which allowed us to stay longer when I woke up. We managed to stay in the park for around 10 hours!!!! Craziness! I once again was a very brave boy except for one ride called the Bumble Bee. The Bee had a fan in the rear which is where my feet were hanging out. When I saw the fan, I freaked. It wasn't a bad freak out but it was one were I looked a little uncomfortable. I managed to remain calm and seated until the ride came to a complete stop. Boy, this day was a great day!












No comments:
Post a Comment