Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Drummer Boy

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yesterday, Grandma Kaye told us all about my Daddy and his adventures in the world of drums. Well, once again I proved to be a chip off Dad's old block. Mommy decided to make me a drum set. Of course, I had to start out with a tap pad which happened to be an old coffee can. My sticks were spatulas from the kitchen. That was plenty enough for me to go to town and make some music. After I had mastered my tap can, Mommy decided to make me my very first drum set with her mixing bowls. Thank goodness they are tupperware because I sure put a beating on them! I had a blast putting on a show for anyone who walked by the house. I would drum my heart out and then yell, "ah too, ah too!" That means thank you in Brady language.




No comments: