Sunday, September 26, 2010

That Fish Place andd That Pet Place

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well, today has been one heck of a day. I had plans to go to Corn Cob Acres with my good friend Robbie....who I call "Bobbie" these days. Well, after we drove all the way over to Lancaster County the darn place was temporarily shut down due to zoning issues. Total Bummer! Oh well, you know that didn't even phase our fun though. We quickly decided to have lunch at McDonald's and a fun visit to That Fish Place and That Pet Place. That Fish Place is a huge place you can fish and fish supplies -- simple. That Pet Place is a huge place that you can buy everything else besides fish. You name it, they have it. I got to see all kinds of reptiles, fish, birds, gerbils, hamsters, dogs, and cats. It was crazy fun. Bobbie and I ran around the store like crazy. We also decided to kick a dog ball all over the store like it was a soccer ball. It was so much fun considering it was Plan B. Sorry, we didn't take any pictures in here either. :(

No comments: