Friday, September 24, 2010

New Friends and New Places

Friday, September 24th, 2010

Today I met a new friend and got to visit a new place. How great is that! Mommy got an email from the Meet Up people that informed us of a new playgroup in the area and we knew we had to join! Luckily, there is no dues or fees associated with this group so we didn't have to pay anything to take part in this one......no money lost if it turns out to be a dud. Well, there was a meet up scheduled at Gifford Pinchot.....which is probably the very first park I went to when I was little. We ended up going to a different section of the park which was new to us. The best thing of all is that I got to play with a little girl named Sada Star....such a cool name. We had a blast together and got along really well. You know, I think we are going to have some fun with this group!

No comments: