Well, my loooooooong weekend has finally come to an end. It was a long weekend because Daddy had to work late for the past three nights. Don't worry though. Mom managed to keep me entertained here at the house. She made it so fun that I haven't been napping. Boy, oh boy does this make it long days for her. We had lots of fun but we have also been cleaning out the garage and organizing all of my toys. I have to admit that we did such a good job that Daddy even told us that it looked good. I have a pretty busy week planned so we had to get all our work done this weekend.
Mommy thinks I look like my Daddy in this picture. I insisted on wearing this shirt today because it looks like a Daddy Shirt.
This is Mommy's new favorite picture. I was rolling cars back and forth under her car so she decided to play peek-a-boo with me. That game never gets old!



No comments:
Post a Comment