Wednesday, October 6, 2010
What are the Popcorn hat Players? Let me tell you about them. They are a theater group that does plays for the younger crowd. Spencer and his Mommy was so very kind to invite us to go to one of their shows. I have never been to a play or even a movie, so this was big stuff. It was also my first time in the city. I must say that both Spencer and I were very good. We managed to sit through the entire play with a couple of breaks. Luckily, it wasn't too long and it was Aladdin....so it was a good story. I do have to confess that the best part of the outing was the parking garage, escalator, and elevator. We giggled like crazy the whole time we were finding a spot in the garage. It was such a fabulous day with one of my favorite friends. A big, big thank you to Spencer and his Mommy for taking us along with them on this adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment