This sick peanut is heading to the doctor today. Mommy thought I had a simple cold but during the night I scared her a little with my breathing. I started to wheeze and breathe harder than usual. To be on the safe side, Mommy took me in and they worked us right in immediately. The doctor then did the look over and decided that I was wheezing and that he thought I had a combination of a cold and a respiratory infection/inflammation. With both of those things, it was hard for me to breathe which made it impossible for me to rest. So, the doctor sentenced me to nebulizer treatments for the next little bit. Great. Let me tell you....pure torture for me and Mommy. I have a followup on the 21st and hopefully I will be 100% again!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Sick Peanut
Saturday, October 9th, 2010
This sick peanut is heading to the doctor today. Mommy thought I had a simple cold but during the night I scared her a little with my breathing. I started to wheeze and breathe harder than usual. To be on the safe side, Mommy took me in and they worked us right in immediately. The doctor then did the look over and decided that I was wheezing and that he thought I had a combination of a cold and a respiratory infection/inflammation. With both of those things, it was hard for me to breathe which made it impossible for me to rest. So, the doctor sentenced me to nebulizer treatments for the next little bit. Great. Let me tell you....pure torture for me and Mommy. I have a followup on the 21st and hopefully I will be 100% again!
This sick peanut is heading to the doctor today. Mommy thought I had a simple cold but during the night I scared her a little with my breathing. I started to wheeze and breathe harder than usual. To be on the safe side, Mommy took me in and they worked us right in immediately. The doctor then did the look over and decided that I was wheezing and that he thought I had a combination of a cold and a respiratory infection/inflammation. With both of those things, it was hard for me to breathe which made it impossible for me to rest. So, the doctor sentenced me to nebulizer treatments for the next little bit. Great. Let me tell you....pure torture for me and Mommy. I have a followup on the 21st and hopefully I will be 100% again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment