Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Soccer, Hummel Nature Trail, and Car Repair

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can I say that Tuesday's are always my busy days! Today I went to soccer again. I did pretty good for the first half and totally lost my focus after the juice break. I am starting to focus a little longer and listen better. That's HUGE!

After soccer, Mommy was going to let me play at a playground but the one we went to was locked up. Okay, it was either locked up or Mom couldn't get the gate open. I was not a happy camper so we headed over to the Hummel Nature Trail being that it was on the way home. It was pretty fun. I met a dog named Jenny and got to follow it around. I really wanted to hold the leash but the big guy never offered. I can't say I blame him. I am sure that he had no idea that I got so much experience walking a dog when I went to Kentucky.

Then before speech class, I got to help Daddy do some car repair. He needed to change his headlight and I had to help. I had so much fun helping Daddy. he would tell me which tool to go get and I would go get it for him. I love tools and I sure love my Dad!






No comments: