Birthday Cake and more presents!!!! I am one LUCKY little boy! I got a surprise package in the mail today from Aunt Laura, Uncle John, and my cousin Blue. There was all kinds of neat stuff in there. My favorite....cool new pajamas! These jammies are pretty special because my cousin Blue has a pair like them. He is really cool and I want to be like him when I grow up. I also got another cool pirate outfit along with a potty training book and a snack container! How awesome! Aunt Laura, you sure keep me dressed well. I also spent most of the day playing with Spike. He is so cool. I am still a bit afraid but I have learned that if I use the remote control, I am able to make him go away.
Great Grandma and Grandpa, I got your card today and I can't wait to use the McDonald's money! You sure know that way to my heart.....through my stomach! I love that place and they have some really cool Alvin and the Chipmunk toys in their happy meals right now. Thanks you sooooooo very much.
Now, let me tell you about this thing they called a birthday cake. The only thing that I can say that I liked about it was my two favorite cars were on top -- Lightning McQueen and Mater. I was so excited about getting my hands on those cars that it was hard for Mom to get a sweet photo of me and my cake. As far as eating the cake, absolutely not! Can you believe it? I wouldn't even give it a try. I ended up running my cars through the cake and I destroyed my piece with a fork. I guess we will try again next year.
Hope you enjoy all the photos. The first couple show off my new jammies. The next one has Spike and I playing in it and last there are a bazillion photos of me and the cake adventure. Hope you enjoy and I wish everyone of you could have been here!





















3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brady!!
You are a constant source of joy to us. Life got so much better since you've been around!!
May God Bless You
Grandma and Grandpa Kaye
P.S.
Never knew a boy who wouldn't eat cake!!
Happy Birthday Brady!!!!! I love this week long idea celebrating a birthday. You deserve it. Sorry Nana isn't there - maybe next year. Pa and I got to enjoy your first birthday and those memories are special. Be a good boy and Nana will talk to you later. Loved tne jammies- now both my boys look alike.
Glad you liked your stuff little man
Post a Comment