Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday Week is in full swing!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My birthday week is in full swing! Yesterday I got to open my card from Grandma and Grandpa Kaye. It was so cool. It can be turned into an airplane! I can't wait for Daddy to put it together so I can fly it. I also got a very pleasant surprise with the birthday money. What shall I ever do with it!? Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

Today the festivities continued! Daddy and Mommy took me to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate. They even gave me 20 FREE tokens because I was a birthday boy! Of course, Mom had the coupon that showed them I was deserving of the tokens. How cool. I ran for a couple of hours straight. I never sat still for a minute. I had so much fun. Mommy would even bring me french fries to eat so I didn't even have to sit down for them! After all that running, I was getting tired but it didn't stop me from running all over Lowe's while Daddy was getting some new blinds. I ended up passing out in Daddy's arms. Today was so much fun!

I can't wait to see what my surprise is tomorrow!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady looks like you are having so much fun. Nana wishes I could be there but we had fun before Christmas. We are suppose to get lots of snow the day before your birthday- maybe PA will too and Mom and Dad can help you build a snowman.