Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catching Up!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have some major catching up to do with everyone! I have been a busy little boy since turning two years old. I am teething again. Hopefully, this will be the end of it with the two year molars. I also had the most awesome time on Tuesday. Daddy and Mommy decided they would let me spend some of my birthday money. They took me to the Colonial Park Mall that had a place in it called Hop N' Shop. It's a big indoor play place! So cool! It had every toy and contraption imaginable. There was computers to play on, ball pits, trampolines, obstacle courses, ride toys, basketball, and even a kitchen to play in. I had a blast! I got to meet several new friends and I played extremely well with all the kids. I was the youngest there but I had some kids show me the ropes. I did run into a slight bully. Don't worry. I used a Matty Kaye approach when he tried to take the ride toy I was on.....I just laughed and laughed at him. I thought he was playing a game. I ended up giving it to him because he must have really wanted it. There was so many things to do, I didn't want to get into my first toddler brawl! Mommy told me that she promised she would take me back. It wore me down good. I came home and slept the whole evening and got up for a little snack and went back to sleep for the night. I ran two hours straight in that place!






Don't you like the outfit that my Aunt Laura picked me out? She got one for me and for Blue! Thanks again Aunt Laura for keeping me in style!

3 comments:

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

you look great Brady!

Grandma Kaye said...

Brady, Thank you so much for sharing your cake with me!!It was delicious...you don't know what you are missing by not eating it!!Enjoy playing, you look like you are having a lot of fun...Love and kisses grandma

Anonymous said...

Brady my cake was delicious too. Thanks for the clothes you sent Colton. He really needed them. Nana loves you and can't wait to come and go with you to the new play area- sounds like Brady fun to me.