Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to me! I am officially two years old! Can you believe it? Time is flying by these days. I can't wait to see how exciting the coming year is going to be for me! Daddy always tells me that it keeps getting better! Here is some rare footage of me saying about half of the words I know. I had no idea that Mom was taping me until the very end. I was also playing with my birthday cake cars in the video. Enjoy!



As soon as I saw the camera, it was all over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady I loved those words especially Nana- what a way to start my day! love you lots

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

awww Brady...we miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Brady I enjoy watching your video every morning. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Rhonda said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Brady! I love your video, you are SO cute!