Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Surprises!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More birthday surprises for me!!!! Tonight I got a couple of birthday surprises. I got the coolest Dinosaur ever from my Nana! His name is Spike and he is about as big as me! He can walk across the room, eat his bone, and growl at me. I have to admit that when he raises up and growls.....I kinda get scared. I hold my hands over my eyes until he settles down. Nana also got me a Magna Doodle that is kid tough! I played with it for a little while tonight. I like to draw all over the place and Mommy likes it too because there is no chance of me making a mess! Thank you Nana! You rock! Mommy is going to take some pictures of me and Spike tomorrow!

I also got another unexpected birthday surprise today. My Great Aunt Diane and Uncle Steve sent me a package. You are never going to believe what was in there. The box had the 3 coolest Corvettes that I have ever seen! Aunt Diane decided to pass on her Corvette collection being that I am a big boy now. Who knows maybe I will get the big Corvette when I turn 16! Come on, a boy can dream can't he. Thank you so much for the cars and the contribution to my college fund. It was such a wonderful surprise.