Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Operation Banana!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Operation Banana = FAIL! Even though I didn't "eat" the banana I sure had a good time with it. I squished it, held it, and even gave it a lick. That is a HUGE step for me. Mom let me go wild with it in my high chair tonight. Needless to say, I was taken straight to the bath tub. I had it everywhere! It was all over my face, hands, hair, and even on my belly. Mom had such a hard time getting it all out of my hair. There was even some up my nose! Don't worry though. We are going to repeat Operation Banana over the next couple of days. Mom and Dad are convinced if I will just give it a try that I will like it. Well, we will see.

1 comment:

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

Bananas are yummy Brady...keep trying!