First, I wanted to tell Nana thanks for the early Valentine's Day present! I am so excited! Nana decided to give us a family gift for Valentine's Day this year. She bought me a 12 week pass to the Hop N' Shop. Now, I can go there everyday for three hours if I want! How cool is that! Nana thought it was a great place for me to continue going to so I can meet lots of new friends. It is also a present for Mommy and Daddy because it helps get all my energy out being that it is so cold outside. I am REALLY hoping that Daddy takes me there tomorrow for a few hours. I need to show him how I can run the obstacle course all by myself!
I have to tell you about my crazy morning. I was woke up at 6:30 am with the wind howling at my window. It was so windy that my summer cottage and sand table on the back patio blew off of it. I couldn't believe my eyes when I got up. Mommy waited for Daddy to come home so we could go survey the damage. All is well. My house is back in place and my table is covered again. After seeing that, we are lucky we didn't blow in the river!

2 comments:
Brady you are very flexible especially in the fourth picture. Nana hopes you all enjoy the Hop N Play. Nana can't wait till I get to come play. Nana still will have to visit the talking tree play area= that one has lots of special memories. I will keep my fingers cross that you will get to go play.
Brady I don't think you could get any cuter! Aunt Laura misses you bunches!
Post a Comment