Friday, May 7, 2010

Brightbill Park

Friday, May 7, 2010

Today Mommy and I joined our SAHM group at a new park. The park's name is Brightbill park and it was a pretty nice park. There was a big group there doing some kind of registration so it was crowded for a little bit. The registration people were doing face painting and I was scared of all the tiger and panda faces running around. One little boy we met there decided to get his face painted like a tiger and I was in hysterics when he came to show us. I was scared to death. Mommy thought she was going to have to take me away from there because I was so terrified. Joshua, the boy tiger, was really nice though. He told us that he would go over to another spot in the park. Mommy felt bad but it was the only way I would even think about playing. Needless to say, I didn't do as much playing as I normall do but I still had a great time with my buddy Spencer and Brock. We ended up having a picnic lunch and all the Mommies talked. It was another great day!

I still have photos from my playdate with Robbie yesterday. I am hoping Mom has some time tonight to get me all caught up!

Hope you enjoy the photos!
















No comments: