Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hershey Park

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mommy and I went to Hershey Park and boy did we have fun! I am one fearless little boy as long as my Mommy is right beside me. I did ride a ride all by myself though. I was such a big boy! My favorite ride of all was called the Frog Hopper. It raised you way up in the sky and hopped you back down. I squealed and laughed the entire time. Needless to say, we rode that ride about 5 or 6 times! I had such a good time at the park. Thank you Nana for the Summer Fun Money!

My reaction when Mom told me no shirt, no shoes, no service!

My very first SOLO drive....note that I chose the Patrol Car!

I was soooooo ready to ride the "Cool Car"........

Until I realized Mom wasn't beside me!


Brady loved duck watching!

He insisted on hoarding up as many kernels as he could find. Don't worry, he did feed the ducks....one kernel at a time.

There was so much for him to take in at a place like this.

This was moments before the scary face painted little girl. Boo on face painting!

I LOVED the carousel but I hated having to wait my turn!

This was moments before I told Mom that "I pee!"

I was soooo tired from a busy day with ZERO naps!

Mom thought I was admiring Nature's Beauty but I was really trying to figure out how to get in the fountain. There was a ton of money in there!

I was so ready to call it a day.......a really fun day!

No comments: