Friday, May 14, 2010

Fort Hunter

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fort Hunter is a park that is spectacularly located on a bluff overlooking the Susquehanna and Blue Mountain. This park consists of about 50 acres. The park consists of ten historic buildings, two picnic pavilions, two sets of playground equipment and a play field. We spent most of our time at the playground equipment. I did make a mad dash for the covered bridge and almost ended up in the yucky water but Mom was quick to catch me. Needless to say, there were no pictures taken during that time. I played hard for about two hours and then I started to get tired.....which means I became a bit of a challenge to control. I am going through a phase where I want to throw tan bark and sticks. Mommy kept telling me know but I didn't listen. So, we had to pack it up and head home. I wasn't happy and I threw a MAJOR fit. Mom won in the end and I was asleep four minutes later. Maybe I should listen to Mom next time.

Awesome Park!

Sweet Brady

I was in awe of all the huge trees!

Still in awe....

A toddlers perspective -- pretty darn intimidating!

I LOVED the tunnels here!

I always have to try out the swings!

This was my reaction when my good buddy Spencer showed up!

Spencer had to convince me to "hang" around!

We are two little monkeys!

Going up the slide is way cooler than coming down!

This was moments before the tan bark throwing incident. I am INNOCENT!

I was serious about blowing bubbles!

I am the best bubble blower on the west shore!

A little tired....

My buddy Spencer....he is the best bubble blower on the east shore!

I was playing hide and seek with Spencer!

No comments: