Monday, May 24, 2010

Cocoa Castle

Monday, May 24, 2010

Today I got to spend the afternoon in Hershey again! Today we went to a place called Cocoa Castle. Cocoa Castle is another playground in the township. It is different from any of the other ones we had been to this summer. This one was HUGE and was made of all wood. It was full of steps and ramps....kinda like a maze all the way to the top. However, the absolute coolest thing ever was the wooden car! I spotted her as soon as I came through the door and quickly took the wheel. I was in heaven. I spent a good 20 minutes pretending to drive all over the place. I had such a fun time there! I can't wait to take Daddy there to play one day. I think he would really like the car or zip line a lot.
This is a small part of the play structure. There was also another play structure that was a boat. Oh, and there was a sandbox which I didn't get to play in.

The metal slides were FAST!

Hanging is the cool new thing for all us toddlers to do.

My buddy Spencer and I getting wet and dirty!

THE awesome car!

I loved this steering wheel!

I am such a serious and cautious driver!

We loved making music!

We had no idea that Mom was watching us. Sneaky Mommy!

I was able to get some sweet air on this thing!

Spencer is a good jumper too!

Going crazy on the jumping bridge!

And it wouldn't be a day if I didn't have a little swing.

No comments: