Monday, July 12, 2010
Today was a very big day. I got to go to my very first car dealership. I also negotiated a deal for Mommy to get a brand new car. Yes, we had to say goodbye to the little yellow car. It was very sad for Mom and I. Dad on the other hand, was ready to hand that baby over. Mommy got to drive home a brand new 2010 Toyota Rav-4.....silver in color. Everyone was really happy and I can't wait to take my first ride in it.
Oh, and we also had another adventure earlier in the morning. Mommy, Daddy and I can add experienced cat extractors on our list of talents. Silly Jersey climbed up under Daddy's car and got stuck in the engine area. It was a sight to see! Mommy had to push Jersey up from beneath and Daddy had to pull her out. I was responsible for running around saying, "Uh-oh Kit-Te, Uh-oh Kit-Te!" I am sure that helped encourage her to come out. Mommy and me then proceeded to give Ms.Jersey a bath. Craziest thing....she didn't like the bath or any of my toys! In the end, the cat is free and smells like a baby, the engine didn't have any fur damage, and I learned that you should never climb up into an engine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brady I'm so glad you like the new art table!!and that you picked such a nice new car for Mommy!! Good job...make sure you send me a picture you make Love grandma and grandpa
Post a Comment