Monday, July 26, 2010

Shank Park...again!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mommy and I got to go back to one of our favorite parks today. We decided to meet up with my good friend Spencer and play at Shank Park. Spencer brought his cousin Ayden. Ayden is older than Spencer and I but he plays really well with us. We all three had a blast. Before meeting my friends, Mommy and I went on a hike through the park's walking/jogging trails. It is such a beautiful place with all the trees. Mommy was afraid to let me go too far down the trail because there was no way that she was willing to pack me back to the car. Of course, I had to take my stuffed animal of the week, Mr. Bear, along with me for the hike.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great chain link picture with your name on the side! You are so talented!