Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nana's Here!!!!

Thursday, September 9. 2010

Nana's Here!!!!! That's right! I picked her up from the airport with Mommy. I was so excited to see her....not the least bit shy! You are never going to believe what Nana brought with her! She brought a huge suitcase filled with all kinds of goodies. You name it, she brought it...Thomas, hot wheels, Little People, and so much more. I was a kid in a candy store with all the cars and trains. Most importantly though, my Nana came to see me and boy did we have a good time together. Nana, you made my week and I am so excited to see you again at the end of the month!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady Nana had a blast playing with you all....loved the trip to Hershey. Of all the planes Nana has ever riden on you ARE the BEST captain ever. Thanks for taking Nana on the best ride ever--- can't wait till next year. Getting excited to see you all next week.